Wednesday, March 26, 2008

uncertainty

I went to my appointment yesterday to find out about getting assitance from the gov't. I still don't know if I qualify but I'm nervous that I won't. I don't think I will because of how much is in my savings account but I do have my fingers crossed and really really hope I can get something, anything. Anyway, Then I am also eligible for WIC so that is cool. I am gonna go on April 23rd to get that all set up, which is a really nice program and I'm thankful for it. The case worker said they are going to force me to file for child support on np, which I guess isn't a bad thing, but i just found out this morning from my dad that he got fired! Which did put a smile on my face, but then I quickly realized that my child support payments would be dramatically lower than if he were working, oh well, who cares about that dead beat anyways! So hopefully by Friday i find out what I'm getting from the gov't. I go tonight to look at 2 more double wides. I can't wait! I really like this park and really think I would LOVE living in one. We'll see. I think it would be a better deal than buying a house, so we'll see. I'm kinda nervous. I am not sure if I would have D move in with me either. I just can't stand him for that many days in a row, but I think once the baby came I would be happy to have him there so maybe I will just suck it up and deal with it! He needs to provide though and pay his share, I'm not the bread winner. That pisses me off that he wastes his money of EVERYTHING! He can't keep his money, I don't understand it! I'm going to talk to him tonight I think and see if he can give me even $20/ week just for me to put away for him, let's see that would be $400 by the time the baby is born and that would help out so much with diapers and such, instead of what he wastes his money on now, it's ridiculous and he needs to quit. I wish there was something I could do or say to get him to do that. but there isn't and even last night with the whole smoking thing, he told me I was preaching to him and that my bad habit is bitching too much. That pissed me off. Sometimes he can be quite rude. but I for sure can too. But it's only because I am the only one actually thinking about the future instead of just throwing money away. I'm the only one being an adult. Anyway, my doc appointment got cancelled for tomorrow and that is just as well. It was a pointless appt anyways regarding my thyroid, so they will just mail me a lab slip, thank you!!! Also on Monday I have a pre-natal appt where I will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat, yay! I can't wait. I mainly can't wait until my April 23rd appt though, right after that I also have my WIC appt so hopefully I can squeeze them both in! We'll see I guess. I now have the cold that everyone else in the world has right now. It's starting to aggrevate me too. I hope it goes away soon, I really enjoy breathing. Nothing else is really going on. I'm swamped at work and our workload is gonna double starting next Monday. Argh. I also have to do the single mother workshop on April 2nd..I'm so not prepared at ALL. I need to look over some things tonight and maybe get to the library too. I am so unprepared. Oh well,I can always fudge it.

No comments: