Thursday, March 20, 2008

Stuff I hate

So my wonderful employer just informed us that we will now be staying open until 5pm, instead of 4:30. What a pain in the ass!! So starting March 31st my new hours will be 8-5! I'm outraged. This is such short notice and a bunch of bull shit. They told me when I first got hired in that for safety reasons they only stay open until 4:30, since it gets so dark in the winter and I work in the ghetto, they wanted us out at 4:30 for safety. Now they aren't even giving us that!!! I hate my place of employment so so so so so much. I want out! I can't wait until I'm off on maternity leave and can search my brain out for a better paying, closer to home, safer, warmer, better office morale, job!! This job is the epitome of shit. Anyway, enough about that. If I talk anymore on it I will have an aneurism. I got maternity clothes! Yay! My mom took me to Target and we found 2 pair of pants, a dress, 2 shirts and a pair of shoes for about $100. I had bought 2 shirts and 2 pair of pants the day prior at younkers for $150, but then returned them yesterday. Good thing! I'm finally comfortable at work and someone even commented already about my baby belly, I guess it's obvious now. I still want to take a picture of myself at some point. D and I still haven't talked. His stupid phone is still shut off and yesterday he said he would call me and he never did. I miss him. I hate that he's broke all the time though. I know why he's broke and I hate that even more. He needs to quit doing stupid things and be a man and start saving money for this baby! I mean, he's already got a kid so he knows how expensive they are. Do the math! Stop being dumb. I would never tell him he's dumb to his face, but he really is being dumb. I can't stand being around him when he's like that. I wonder what he's been doing these past few days. I haven't had time to even breathe, I've been on a wild goose chase after work to try and find maternity clothes. Want to know all the stores that don't carry them that I have inquired at? Wal-Mart, Sears, JCPennys, Old Navy, KMart, Meijer. I mean, you can get them online but not at the actual store..whoop de freakin do, Maternity clothes fit all screwy and you need to try them on to know if they fit, so buying online is no option. It was really frusterating, but target must of gotten a shipment in because they finally had my size! yay! I am going to look at a house for the second time! I'm kinda excited about it too! My mom and I drove by it yesterday and she really liked it too!! SO that is good because I need her approval. We are going to check out the inside of the house again on Saturday morning and I can't wait. Maybe this will be my new residence? I hope so! It's cute! and really close to the water which is something else I love! We'll see I guess! Usually if my mom doesn't like something then I don't do it, so I was happy she liked it. I hope she likes the inside too. It's got a little sunken floor at one part. D said he could fix that, but i need to know what caused it. Oh I got a letter back in the mail from DHS and they made me an appointment for 3.25 so I will get interviewd and have to bring in a shitload of paperwork and then they will tell me what I am eligible for, in regards to assistance with Day Care! I hope I am eligible for something! I would be so grateful! I love that the government has that there for people that actually need it and are actually working..of course it's there for the people that don't work too and is that much easier for them to get and that part I do not condone, but whatever. I need it and I pay a shitload of taxes so I'm going to use it!!! I just hope I'm eligible, I would cry if I wasn't, because that would mean that basically I will have to quit my job so that I can live, because quite frankly I would not work so that I can pay $1000 to day care per month and then have next to nothing left, how would i pay my mortgage and my bills..ummm exactly. Can we say downsizing America! Ugh. I would probably not feel as strongly as I do about this if it wasn't for where I work. I see how UNgrateful so many are..at least 90% of the people in this area..maybe even 95%. It's a sick sad world. So I have that appointment so I need to scramble and try and dig around for all this paperwork I need to take to it. Then in the meantime 2 days later i have a Dr appt. which I need blood drawn before I go to it. so i need to fit that in somewhere too. I feel overwhelmed. I'm so sick about having to work until 5pm now..big fucking deal that I will have an hour lunch hour now, it's not as though I live close by and can drive home and take a nap or something. I hate this place. Until next time.

No comments: