Friday, April 25, 2008

girl girl girl girl girl

I found out on Weds that this mystery baby is a girl! Awe! I am so thrilled, my motherly guy was telling me it was a girl and I was right! With L, I thought the whole time that she was a he, and I was wrong, so I think the theory about motherly intuition is kinda bullshit. Anyway, I am excited. I never had the opportunity to have a sister and here now L gets to have a sister, how wonderful. A brother would have been wonderful too, but I just don't have the greatest connection with my own brother myself. So who knows. I just know I'm happy. D on the other hand, is depressed. He wants to have another kid right away after this one now. I just smile and say you are crazy. Yeah right! One day he will have his boy, I want lots of children and I want them with him, but not right away after this one. We are not financially stable enough! Anyway, we move this weekend. Starting tomorrow! I'm nervous. We are going to go to Home Depot tonight to look at paint for the bedrooms, then finish packing up the apartment to get it all ready for tomorrow. D's uncle has a big truck we are going to use. I got my address changed now on everything I hope..Just nervous that I won't receive my stimulus rebate check from the gov't because of moving, but we'll see. That will be nice. D has been really great lately. Helping me so much with the move, he painted the whole living room already. cool. He's just really stepping up to the plate here and it's odd. He came with me to the ultrasound, which was a wonderment in itself. Not that he wouldn't do that, but it was just weird. With L I had my mom with me and who knows where the father was at. Probably wasted in the bar. It was just nice to say the least to have D a part of it. Even though he was disappointed and asked the Dr if he could put a penis on the kid..the Dr didn't laugh or react to that at all. poor D. D's ex wife knows we are pregnant too now. I guess D's daughter told her, which is odd because we didn't not tell his daughter yet that I'm pregnant, so she must of just figured it out on her own. weird. Or we said something about the baby, she never even asked us about it though. I find that odd. His ex doesn't seem to care though so that is good..the less drama the better in my opinion. She just said congrats apparently. Well, work is almost closing for the day so I better end this now....

No comments: