Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7.5 weeks to go

So the weekend went well. I didn't make it to my mom's house, because D was going to the bar(to be the dd) and he needed me to babysit. I had a couple girlfriends over to assist, so all went well. It's so nice to be with a man that doesn't leave me every single weekend and sometimes weekdays to go to the bar and leave me home alone and pregnant wondering what he is doing out still until 6am. That was how my life was with Chris when I was pregnant with L. D doesn't drink, and I love that. Which seems odd since I love to drink when not with child. It was nice back when we first started dating because I could finally have a few drinks at home and he was there just incase L needed me or a driver or something. I'm a paranoid person so I never drank when it was just her and I in the house. Call me responsible I guess. Anyway, yesterday D had the day off work to go to a couple of interviews, I asked what he had done all day and he said nothing. So I of course was expecting to come home to my trash filled house. A and L seem to always trash the place when she is in town. Well to my surprise he had cleaned the house! I think I was in shock, but wow. Is he learning after all? I was really dreading walking in to my messy house and he had tricked me and had it clean after all, and here I was ready to bitch. It aggravates me that A is scared of everything. I know she is 6 so it's normal for this stage, but my daughter is not scared of anything and I like it that way..now, whenever A leaves then L starts developing fears. Like I'm having a hard enough time right now transitioning her to her new bed and now last night she said A had told her there was a monster under her bed so she no longer wants to sleep in it. ughhhhh. A is scared of Ants, bugs, everything basically, and is ALWAYS talking about monsters and how they are getting her. I know I know, it's all normal, but I don't need L developing fears when she has always been fearless. How do I deal with this? I told A to quit talking about monsters, but she doesn't listen to me. Don't know if I posted about this yet or not, but my mom talked to a guy at the child support office and I guess if we end up having a hearing then it wouldn't be until October, that's how backed up they are. But phew, now I don't have to worry about being 9 months prego and going in there, that would just not sit well with me. I also realized that as soon as I pop this baby out they are going to go after D for c.s. also since we are not married. That's ok though because I "think" that would mean that his payments for A would go down some? I'm not sure how that all works though. Maybe not. We'll see. I tried taking a pic of my latest ultrasound with my camera phone so I will try posting it, here: ok I can't do it, it keeps saying error. I'm usually pretty good with a computer, but for some reason this blogger site confuses the heck out of me!

2 comments:

Heather said...

aww i wish we could have seen the pix. glad you had the girls over this weekend. You sound hapy and im happy for you!
-h

La Nuit Étoilée said...

His pmts for A will not go down unless there is some other motion in order for lowering. They'll likely stay the same. It probably will just mean the set amt for new baby will be significantly lower. Good to hear he was more helpful too!

I have similar problems with my son & daughter in my house. DD (2.5y) is for the most part fearless, whereas DS (7y) is a giant whiny baby sometimes. Generally, when they fight, DS is the one who ends up crying, and DD is the tattletale.