Thursday, April 16, 2009

note

Family services called a couple days ago and said we were going to set up the court ordered supervised visits. I told them I hadn't heard from Chris in about 4 weeks. Then she said Mondays or Thursdays so I agreed to Thursday evenings from 6-7PM. She said she would call Chris and call me back to let me know. She calls back not even 2 minutes later. " The number Chris had given us has been disconnected, so now this will go back to the court and it will be up to them to contact him and then contact me again, so you may not be hearing from me for a while." All I could do was laugh. So like him. He seriously has not called us again since our last visit on 3/24. I just wonder what he is thinking sometimes, but usually I don't.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, shocking but not really, you know?
-h

La Nuit Étoilée said...

omg lol.