Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 weeks tomorrow

I can't believe I will be 8 weeks tomorrow, it's going by super fast. I just decided to call my Dr today to set up my first appt. They scheduled it for May 13th and they will be doing paperwork, pap smear and an ultrasound. I have that day off from work already because it's my birthday! I try and take my b-day off every year. I haven't told work yet and don't think I will for another month or however long I can hide it. It's strange this time because I don't have any morning sickness at all. I had it so bad with J. I am actually quite surprised at how normal and not pregnant I feel. My mom still hasn't talked to me. She emailed me wondering how L was doing. She sometimes seems to forget that I have a younger daughter, too. I guess it's that first grandchild thing. So at least she remembered that I am alive, but still have not talked to her other than the brief email. I hate it. Starting to wonder though if I should just cut ties with her, since she has such strong hateful feelings toward me right now, makes me wonder when she stopped loving me. I don't really have much on my mind right now other than my mom and how cold and absent she is being right now. It's basically consuming my thoughts right now.

1 comment:

La Nuit Étoilée said...

Awwww, c'mon! Your mother hasn't stopped loving you. She's just disappointed, and probably feels like she has done wrong somehow in how she raised you or something. --Which is not to say that ther is someting wrong with you or that you are a failure! You're "only" 8 weeks along at this point--that leaves something like 3 more sets of 8 weeks left to go. ((hugs)) hon!