Monday, May 4, 2009

space

He is starting to distance himself which is a wonderful thing in my book. Perhaps he is starting to realize that this isn't going to work and that the best thing is to be apart. I don't know. All I do know though is that my dad told me to stick it out with him for now. He honestly told me to just make him happy and comfortable. WTF? is all I have to say about that. I don't know what else to do right now, I'm actually at a place where I'm just avoiding the whole situation entirely. We have our small talk every night. Lately he's been going out every night to his cousin's house and leaving me to get everyone in bed, then he comes home at 9 once the house is settled. We start a movie and I fall asleep before the opening credits are gone. My friend told me that living without him, I already know how, it's just getting him out now that is the dilema. I know I'm a strong enough mama to do this w/out him, I know that being with him is more unhealthy than not. I am so afraid of the future and what is to come. I guess all I can do right now is find inner peace. I can honestly say that right now I hate the place that I have put me and my children in and I can only hope that by December I am in a much different place. My kids do not deserve it. Neither do I.

2 comments:

La Nuit Étoilée said...

usually we know what we should do. it's so hard to get out of our own way though.

Heather said...

Good Luck!
-h